Conditions & Terms
You hereby unconditionally and irrevocably promise to pay to the order of QuickFee Finance LLC, a Delaware corporation (QuickFee), the monthly installment amounts displayed in Step 3. Payment Details page of the QuickFee Secure Online Payment Portal. The total amount to be repaid commences with the first installment (together with the remaining number of installments depending on the choice you selected in Step 2. Payment Options page of the QuickFee Secure Online Payment Portal). The first installment will commence from the date this fee funding application is approved by QuickFee (normally within 1 business day). You agree that the monthly installments are made on the terms and conditions set forth in this Fee Funding Agreement (this “Agreement”) and accept the terms of this loan.
Terms of this loan
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary set forth in this Agreement, if a court of competent jurisdiction determines in a final non-appealable order that the rate of interest payable hereunder exceeds the highest rate of interest permissible under law (the “Maximum Lawful Rate”), then so long as the Maximum Lawful Rate would be so exceeded, the rate of interest payable hereunder shall be equal to the Maximum Lawful Rate; provided, however, that if at any time thereafter the rate of interest payable hereunder is less than the Maximum Lawful Rate, Debtor shall continue to pay interest hereunder at the Maximum Lawful Rate until such time as the total interest received by QuickFee is equal to the total interest that would have been received had the interest rate payable hereunder been (but for the operation of this paragraph) the interest rate payable since the date hereof as otherwise provided in this Agreement.
No part of the proceeds of this Agreement will be used for “buying” or “carrying” “margin stock” within the respective meanings of such terms under Regulation U of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System as now and from time to time hereafter in effect or for any other purpose that violates the provisions of the regulations of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
Upon the occurrence of any default under this Agreement, all amounts due under this Agreement shall automatically become immediately due and payable, without presentment, demand, protest, a notice of intent to accelerate, a notice of acceleration or other requirements of any kind, all of which are hereby expressly waived by Debtor.
Debtor waives: presentment, demand and protest and notice of presentment, payment decline/ACH returned, notice of intent to accelerate, notice of acceleration, protest, default, nonpayment, maturity, release, compromise, settlement, extension or renewal of any or all commercial paper, accounts, contract rights, documents, instruments, chattel paper and guaranties at any time held by QuickFee on which Debtor may in any way be liable, and hereby ratifies and confirms whatever QuickFee may do in this regard.
No delay or omission on the part of QuickFee in exercising any right hereunder or any right under any instrument or agreement now or hereafter executed in connection herewith, or any agreement or instrument which is given or may be given to secure the indebtedness evidenced hereby, or any other agreement now or hereafter executed in connection herewith or therewith shall operate as a waiver of any such right or of any other right of such holder, nor shall any delay, omission or waiver on any one occasion be deemed to be a bar to or waiver of the same or of any other right on any future occasion.
This Agreement may only be amended, terminated, extended or otherwise modified by a writing signed by the party against which enforcement is sought. In no event shall any oral agreements, promises, actions, inactions, knowledge, course of conduct, course of dealing, or the like be effective to amend, terminate, extend or otherwise modify this Agreement or any related documents.
This Agreement and the rights and remedies provided for herein may be enforced by QuickFee or, any subsequent assignee of QuickFee. Wherever the context permits each reference to the term “QuickFee” herein shall mean and refer to QuickFee or the then subsequent assignee of QuickFee. The debtor may not assign all or any part of this Agreement without the prior written consent of QuickFee.
This Agreement has been executed and delivered by Debtor in the State of California and is to be governed and construed in accordance with the laws thereof.
- acknowledge and agree that the services described in the invoice(s) referred to on Step 1 have been provided and the invoice(s) has not been disputed or challenged and the fee disclosed in the invoice(s) represents a proper and reasonable charge for services rendered;
- authorize QuickFee to pay the amount due to the professional firm named above;
- authorize QuickFee to conduct such credit checks as it deems necessary;
- acknowledge that the proceeds of this Agreement are solely for the business purposes of You, and are not for personal, family, household, or agricultural purposes, and
- acknowledge that You will be required to repay QuickFee (even if there is a dispute with the professional firm which provided the services).
You acknowledge you are authorized to enter into this contract and confirm your understanding and agreement to the DDR Service Agreement governing the debit arrangement between You and QuickFee.
The Debtor does hereby authorize QuickFee, through its own financial institution, to debit the account indicated below on a monthly basis in the amount owed to QuickFee pursuant to the Professional Practice Fee Collection System Membership Agreement entered into with QuickFee (the “Agreement”). The authority is to remain in full force and in effect until all amounts are paid or until the Agreement has been revoked due to my written request or upon other notification from QuickFee.
I understand that should I default on the amounts owed to QuickFee, QuickFee will be entitled to, among other things, exercise all of the remedies provided for in the Agreement including, without limitation charging a fee of $40 for each payment declined/ACH returned debit.
This debit or charge will be made from your account held at the financial institution you have nominated on Step 3* and will be subject to the terms and conditions of this Auto-Debit Agreement and the Agreement.
Electronic Payment Authorization Terms
By checking the tick box on Step 3* and submitting this payment plan via ACH, You acknowledge that You accept the following terms:
- You are providing your electronic signature (as the deposit account holder of the personal deposit account identified on Step 3* or as an authorized signer on behalf of the Company identified on Step 3* as the deposit account holder of the business account identified on Step 3*). (*) Step 3 refers to the “Step 3: Payment Details” page of the QuickFee Secure Online Payment Portal.
- You are authorizing QuickFee Finance LLC (QuickFee) or its payment processing agent to initiate electronic fund transfers in the form of an ACH debit from the deposit account for each of the monthly installments for your chosen payment plan term.
- You agree to be bound by the Operating Rules and Operating Guidelines of NACHA, which are the rules governing the ACH network.
- You have added the QuickFee Company ID 1004795024 and 1004933095 to any Blockers, Filters and/or Exceptions You have in place on your business/personal bank account (often referred to as ACH Positive Pay) confirming QuickFee is authorized to process this payment against Your bank account.
- You are responsible for the data entered into this Web site and You are responsible for reviewing for inaccuracies all of the information transmitted to QuickFee. If there are inaccuracies, You are responsible for those and any fees QuickFee incurs as a result of those inaccuracies will be passed onto You.
- You acknowledge and agree that the services described in the invoice(s) referred to above have been provided and the invoice(s) has not been disputed or challenged and the fee disclosed in the invoice(s) represents a proper and reasonable charge for services rendered.
- You authorize QuickFee to pay the amount due to the professional firm whose invoice you are submitting the payment for.
Providing Notice of Revocation
If you would like to have your auto pay authorization revoked please provide notice of revocation to QuickFee by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844 968 4387.